Just asking what are some things I can do because my man is going out of town next week from Sunday through Friday and its the first time we have been a part???

I would like some ideas to keep my mind off of it..Things that would make him feel really special and everything...HELP ME GET THROUGH IT...

power2him

Asked by power2him at 6:37 PM on Oct. 26, 2009 in Relationships

• My DH was in the army for 20 years. I am good a being alone. I just do the same thing I usually do. At night is the hardest part to get use to.

Answer by louise2 at 6:43 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• My DH travels for work a lot! I also struggle the most in the evenings.. I try to find something to occupy my time.. whether it's watching a tv show, talking to someone on the phone or hanging out on my computer! It passes time very quickly!
    As far as a send off ~ I would sneak a letter or a cute pic of myself in his bag! He would be so surprised.. or I've even made homemade cookies for him and packed them for him!
    Good Luck!
    tts

Answer by tts at 6:49 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• do what you normally do and be thankful its only a week.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 6:51 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• My husband is leaving Thursday and he'll be gone for 7 weeks. And that's a short time apart in the Army. :)

If you're talking 5 days, it won't be so bad. Just fill your days with plans and by the time the night rolls around, watch a movie that he doesn't like or relax with some friends and a great glass of wine or just hang out on CM.
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 6:53 PM on Oct. 26, 2009