Porn ! UGH

What do you do if your husband likes to look at porn and have different questionable woman on his myspace ? The type of woman who like to advertise themselves sexually and put their mood to "horny" ugh . Our first year of marriage , I caught him on yahoo messenger talking dirty to some woman and i was peeved beyond belief ... He acted as if it was'nt a big deal and the 2nd year one of his employees confronted me and the 3rd year after our daughter was born he emailed a woman and told her that she had a beautiful body and asked where she lived in NC where we lived and i was like "WTF"!! .. He blows it off as nothing wrong and i have no reason to be jealous .... I am beside myself with his oblivious thinking . In the past he has had a sexual addiction problem and at the age of 6 he was sneaking his father's porn ... Hes so ingulped in sex , Its to much for me and i have tryed to tell him but its like hes made it who he is ..

AutismMom315

Asked by AutismMom315 at 6:37 PM on Oct. 26, 2009 in Relationships

• He is an addict and needs help...this is effecting your marriage and needs to stop....BUT unless he accepts help, it's hopeless. And talking to other women like that is not OK. It's borderline cheating and won't take much to go past that point.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 6:42 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• I'm sorry to hear this, why did you marry him? I'd leave, it's going nowhere good.
    Anonymous

• I feel the same way , This only became more clear about a year after we were married .... I have tryed to talk to him and even given him a book on sex addiction , It has affected me in so many ways emotionally mentally and with my self esteem ... and he just does'nt seem to understand it the way i do since he is the one with the addiction . We have 2 kids together and i worry about them as well because he is 33 and one time i caught him making sexual comments to a 17 yr old , I just dont get it .... and has even told me how he get off one time thinking about an incest scenario . It makes me sick .....
    AutismMom315

Answer by AutismMom315 at 6:55 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• I would seriously consider packing up and moving out. You both need counsiling. If he won't go and start to see what you are feeling, then this is not going to work. You need to do what's best for your kids and you...Sorry, I've been there.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 7:04 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• My husband respects me enough not to do that crapola.

Porn has nothing to do with it really, when boiled down. He isnt ready for the responsibilities he's got and isnt ready to be a real man. He would rather play around and be an ass. He disrespects you and you let him by putting up with it and he disrespects your child/ren as well.

Tell him how you feel and what you expect and go from there. If he truly loves you and respects you then he'll knock it off.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 7:15 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• Move out....and move on.
    Anonymous

• The porn is clearly not the problem, its his selfish behavior. What an a-hole! Talking to other women like that, the sneaking around, Tell him it has to stop or you are gone. Good luck....
    hazeleyezmommy

Answer by hazeleyezmommy at 7:50 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• We have since started our 1 year seperation for divorce but i still worry about him since he is the father of my children ... It is hard enough being a single mother let alone being a single mom with a incompentant father in their life and having to worry about what he is going to teach them being as ill as he is with this addiction . I worry about it everyday ...
    AutismMom315

Answer by AutismMom315 at 8:40 PM on Oct. 26, 2009