do you think dads need a site like don't you all think so

Do you think that DAD'S should have a site where they can get advice just like us moms? Well I think they should because I know my DH would like that cause he would like to get advice PLEASE tell me what you think

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:52 PM on Oct. 26, 2009 in Technology

• Yes and it's called Hot Rods.com....most men will admit to their wives or SO that they want a site like this but most will not actually open up and admit to being 'weak' to another man.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 6:54 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• dh used to be on daddys-den.com...hasn't been on in a while though
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 6:54 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• mine would say ya he would frequent a site like this, however he'd go once and if it was all about kids he'd be done. and even then, he wouldn't open up and ask what he wants to know. so unless someone else was having the same issues and opened up about it,he wouldn't get answers to his questions. hell most of the men i know would turn a dad site into a "this is where you go to get this free porn" site or "this is how you get out of the dog house" site.
    jessil83

Answer by jessil83 at 7:07 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• Sleeping it would put him to sleep.

Anonymous

• Hubby thinks it's great for us women...but guys are different creatures, and it simply wouldn't have the popularity.

PinkSodaPop

Answer by PinkSodaPop at 10:57 AM on Oct. 27, 2009

• there is one...dad daily or dailydad....I can't remember- I'm sure there must be more than one...
    Tnamari

Answer by Tnamari at 8:20 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• supdad.com
    like short for whats up dad
    SaturnsMom

Answer by SaturnsMom at 11:23 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• I hear my husband say he thinks that it would be cool, but I know his head is churning with a "wth would dad's have to talk about." It would be awesome, but I just don't think it would be popular enough.
    crystac

Answer by crystac at 3:48 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• Women are social creatures- we need outlets such as these... Men are usually doers. Sites are usually created and then die because of their lack of response. Often, it is the wives that feel their husbands are missing out on all the "fun" and pressure them to join. Just because it is fun for us- doesn't mean that it'll be fun for them as well. lol
    HistoryMamaX3

Answer by HistoryMamaX3 at 12:05 AM on Dec. 3, 2009