Just to P***S you off!

Why would someone do this? I had a conversation with a persons, I doubt I talk to much more, said she just started an argument against Obama just to make a person she doesn't like mad.

Ouch. Talk about bad karma/vibes/energy/smiles from God

Why would you do this? and why would a person stay friends with a person who admits she enjoys doing things that will knowingly make a person mad. What kind of friends she must attract.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:54 PM on Oct. 26, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Probably because she accepts the 'friend' for who she is. This does not reflect on her own personal beliefs...I have friends that hook up with random guys every day of the weekend and that does not make me a tramp/whore/slut (as some would call her) just because I am her friend. She is who she is.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 6:59 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• she accepts the friend and therfore wants to make her mad? and she doesn't like her "friend" did you read the question?

sum it up-even if you don't like a person w hy would you set out to make the person mad?
    Anonymous

• Anon, yes I read the question...if she chooses to stay a friend with her, that's her choice...if she doesn't, still her choice. And when I said accept, I didn't not mean 'friend invite' on CM...I'm talking like in reality, accepting a person for what and who they are

as for the second part of the question, Why not...she sounds like she thrives on making drama. If that's what she likes to do for entertainment it's her choice.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 7:08 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• Anon, yes I read the question...if she chooses to stay a friend with her, that's her choice...if she doesn't, still her choice.

first of all the person is not her friend i never said there were any friends. In fact, she DOES NOT LIKE THE PERSON therefore she set out to make them mad. It is her choice, I just wonder why a person would do that. It is her choice, I never said it wasn't I was kind of asking the question from a large perspective after giving a small story as to why I asked. I guess I wasn't clear. I am sorry about that.

I just wonder what a person, any person, would get out of making a person they don't like mad.
    Anonymous

• who cares
    Anonymous

• first of all the person is not her friend i never said there were any friends I got it from this..."why would a person stay friends with a person who admits she enjoys doing things that will knowingly make a person madAs you stated in the original post.  As for the answer...she likes drama and that's why she does it.

Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 7:17 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• Jademom07, the first few sentences was a story from "ouch" on it was a genearl question but you seem determined to be unahppy and start a fight so you have a great day. I will assume your answer is she(in general so maybe even he) likes drama

hugs

Anonymous

• WTHECK???
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 7:24 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• Not starting a fight, just didn't understand that you went from reality to hypotheticals. Have a good day! :0)
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 7:25 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• it's called NO LIFE. pitiful people don't have better things to do than make others miserable.
    Aasiyah

Answer by Aasiyah at 7:27 PM on Oct. 26, 2009