Ok so I started off breastfeeding the first month and a half, since then i havent but now i want to start again, my baby is now 4months, is it possible?

TheAllisons

Asked by TheAllisons at 6:54 PM on Oct. 26, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I'm really not sure. You may want to speak to a lactation consultant about this. You baby may have trouble latching on again, if baby has been used to bottles since then.
    christaberk

Answer by christaberk at 6:56 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• Yes but it will take quite a bit of work and baby may not be cooperative...I'd consult a lactation consultant because you are going to need all the support you need...also google re-lactation
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 7:20 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• Relactation is possible - - check with a lactation consultant to help you get started again, or check out a la leche league near you - you can find them at llli.org
    TiffanyMarie80

Answer by TiffanyMarie80 at 9:21 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• doulala

Answer by doulala at 1:52 AM on Oct. 27, 2009