should i be upset or not? plz answer

well yesterday there was a family bbq. there's an uncle's wife that i don't like (long story.....she always tries to make me think that my hubby has a thing for her, always flirting etc...well after my last argument with my hubby he confronted her in front of me and everyone else and told her to stop saying that stuff and that he loved me and only me....)
well yesterday during the BBQ everone was spread around the house and my brother gave me a sausage and it was a really yummy new flavour so i thought i'd give a bite to my hubby. well i found him in the kitchen looking for plates in the cupboard....and there was only one other person in the room and i think u can guess who that was.....yep, uncle's wife....i saw them and just walked out...i didn't confront my husband i didn't say anything, but i just feel so angry, hurt and betrayed...he knows how i feel about her and yet he still manages to be in a room alone with her..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:29 PM on Oct. 26, 2009 in Relationships

• Stay away from her, avoid BBQ's that you know she will be attending.
    Anonymous

• Being alone in a room with her might have not been his choice at all. If he is there and she walks in and then you do- then it isn't his fault.

Answer by Bmat at 7:45 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• well, from what you describe, they weren't doing anything, so I think you might have overreacted a bit. Have you even given him a chance to tell you if he knew she was in there, or how long they'd been in there alone, or anything? I'd try talking to him before you get all upset about it. Especially since he confronted her in front of you and others, I'd really give him the benefit of the doubt.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 7:47 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• I think your just over reacting and you really need to look at the whole picture instead just what you walked into and then was a drama queen and walked out and know your pants all up in a bunch. Grow up little girl before you you lose that one and only hubby of yours. Why did you marry the man that you don't trust.
    Anonymous

• she was in there first....that much i am sure of 100% cuz when i left the kitchn to go outside near my brothers she was in there..................y should i have to avoid my entire famiy becuz of her and his inability to think before doing stupid stuff like this
    Anonymous

• You either trust him or you don't. Just because he confronted her in front of everyone, doesn't mean he's innocent. If he's not, he'd have the balls to do that. You need to stay away from the family events or hire someone to find out what is going on. From my experience, it seems if I think something is going on, it is. The guilty party likes to make the innocent seem "paranoid". Don't buy it. Find out from an objective investigator.
    happi-ladi

Answer by happi-ladi at 7:57 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• If you're so sure about him why are you worried? Let it go.
    Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 8:14 PM on Oct. 26, 2009