Am I wrong to be a little creeped out by this?

I got a Cafemom friend request from someone that I've never seen before, and from her profile, she doesn't even have kids!! She has cats, and treats them like children. I have no idea how she found me, and why she wants to be my friend, but this is really strange!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:32 PM on Oct. 26, 2009 in About CafeMom

• yes, i agree it is wierd.
    ave.maria.

Answer by ave.maria. at 7:40 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• If your profile is visible only to friends, maybe she just wants to view your profile?

Answer by Bmat at 7:41 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• Yes, very weird. Just decline the request. It's just like every other social site, you will get some fake profiles and some crackpots.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 7:41 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• That would creep me out also.
    Anonymous

• this one time i had a cafemom friend who lived near me and our stepdaughters were the same age and hair color ( red ) so we talked her and there threw cafemom. she wanted to meet at a playground with the kids i said i would prefer to get to know each other a lil more before we meet ( we talked for a week only ) anyways when i said no to the first meet she got mad at me and even stalker like and very..umm " we should meet, when are u going there, yadda yadda..to the point it freaked me out. i changed my profile and got a new account..the way she acted was strange and off setting to me. couldve bben a loon or maybe a man/pedifile..u just dont know anymore. i take no chances. not for my kids safety or mine. lonely mom i understand but that wasent the case..always be careful..good luck..
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 7:56 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• REport her , she is probably a crazy liberal, she thinks animals are better than real children ! Damn P.e.t.a !
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:21 AM on Oct. 27, 2009

• Anon :21 is a troll. Troll, troll, troll. You yourself are a liberal, and are trying to make people who aren't look like they're crazy. Freaking troll.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:29 AM on Oct. 27, 2009

• I agree with tabby you just cant tell whos real and whos a perv these days
    Redneckmomma19

Answer by Redneckmomma19 at 11:46 AM on Oct. 28, 2009