Do you think that it is possible to fall in love with someone you have only known for 4 months.. and know that they are the one that you are supposed to spend the rest of your life with???

power2him

Asked by power2him at 7:43 PM on Oct. 26, 2009 in Relationships

• yes i do . if u feel it and its not just lust. it happened to me we have been together almost 6 years already good luck
    firstimemomm603

Answer by firstimemomm603 at 7:45 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• YES!!! My hubby and I got engaged after 4 months, and married 5 months later. We have no regrets, when you find the right one, you will know!
    hazeleyezmommy

Answer by hazeleyezmommy at 7:46 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• My husband fell in love with me after a couple hours (he told me he loved me on the third day!)
    he asked me to marry him 3 weeks later.

...of course i said no! lol so 6 months later he proposed again. ...we've been happily married for just over one year and we've been together for just over 2 years.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 7:51 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• Yes, yes and more yes!!! a womans intuition is hardly ever wrong.

Answer by older at 7:53 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• Yes you can fall in love in four months. If you don't know he is the one, he is not the one.
    happi-ladi

Answer by happi-ladi at 7:54 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• Time is relative. I think it's about what you've done in that time period. Had a lot of close moments? Had big important talks? Share values? Want the same things from life? You'll know.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 7:54 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• all of you should know...I am going through the worst time of my life..he has stepped up to be someone very important and has helped me more than my ex at all and the moments that we shared he was there when my son was born, and it wasn't his child...he truly makes me the happiest woman on earth and I could not ask for more... I know in my heart i wanna grow old with him and get to knw him more and more everyday.
    power2him

Answer by power2him at 7:59 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• Yes. I knew after a week.
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 8:03 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• Yup. We got married 2 months, 15 days after we met. We just knew. This December will be 14 years!
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 8:16 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• absolutely. That is about how long for me to realize I wasn't letting my now husband go.
    cat1622

Answer by cat1622 at 8:27 PM on Oct. 26, 2009