Ok so I think the first the first day of my last period was on sept twelth if that's the case when would be earliest that I could take a pregnancy test

Really paranoid please help

SaraNicole715

Asked by SaraNicole715 at 7:52 PM on Oct. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• if your last period was sept 12 and your periods are regular, you should take a test.... I was due for mine oct 1st (had one sept 1st) and I took a test oct 8th and it was positive...
    technically, you can test 5 days before your missed period, but anytime after your period was expected, you could test and get an accurate result. The urine tests are very accurate these days. I recommend Clear Blue Digital. good luck!
    c_lotte1107

Answer by c_lotte1107 at 7:58 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• my last period was a week after yours, and i had a positive test 2 weeks ago, so it's possible that you could have gotten a positive 3 weeks ago. ;) but it could also be that your cycle was irregular, and you didn't ovulate until much later than i did. usually you can get a positive test about 2 weeks after you ovulate, but not always. :) so confusing, right? good luck!
    Anonymous

• hey ANON, do you have the same due date as me? your story sounds very similar to me! lol. I'm due june 8th, 2009. :)
    c_lotte1107

Answer by c_lotte1107 at 8:13 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• test now.,
    my last period was september 10th and i took one about two weeks ago and found out we were 5 weeks preg.
    ADD june 17th
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 9:52 PM on Oct. 26, 2009