Send Email to Your Dead, Unsaved Friends

That's right, now you can email your friends after you perish in the apocalypse...

You've Been Left Behind gives you one last opportunity to reach your lost family and friends For Christ. Imagine being in the presence of the Lord and hearing all of heaven rejoice over the salvation of your loved ones. It is our prayer that this site makes it happen.

IS THIS SOMETHING YOU WOULD THINK ABOUT DOING?

LINK BELOW...

IhartU

Asked by IhartU at 8:02 PM on Oct. 26, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• They ripped this idea off from a Law and Order episode called "Rapture" from last season, I think. I knew this sounded familiar, so I looked it up, and found the exact episode-

http://allthingslawandorder.blogspot.com/2009/02/law-order-rapture-leaves-viewers-behind.html

vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 7:44 AM on Oct. 27, 2009

• IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 8:02 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• Will email work after the apocalypse?
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 8:10 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• don't the computers melt in hell? Sorry, I am Christian but nope not doing this.
    Anonymous

• It sounds like a money-making scheme to me.
    Anonymous

• This is just as crazy as the Atheist site where they pledge (for a fee) to take care of all the Christian pets after their owners get taken away during the Rapture!

IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 8:17 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• shruggingpeople have believed crazier things..maybe.

thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 8:25 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• desperation makes one think of far out things.. ok...let me now go and check out the link.
    Aasiyah

Answer by Aasiyah at 8:37 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• okay.. I'm a Christian and wouldn't use this site but thought of something that made me think... it's a left behind site.. so the people who are running it would be gone.. who would send out the mass of emails... well looked a little further into the site and they go out automatically after 3 days of a certain number of ppl in certain locations don't log in.. but what if something really weird happened and all of a sudden these key ppl don't log in for the specified amount of time.. u have mass emails saying u've been left behind....
    bonn777

Answer by bonn777 at 8:43 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• ok..so it's not desperation.. its GREEDINESS and trying to capitalize on people's belief.. unbelievable.. 40.00 ... wow..
    Aasiyah

Answer by Aasiyah at 8:47 PM on Oct. 26, 2009