H1N1 nasal mist.

Those of you that have got your child(ren) the nasal mist, Did they have any side effects and if so what were they?

WvMommyof3

Asked by WvMommyof3 at 8:14 PM on Oct. 26, 2009 in Health

• My girl was a little tired for a couple of days...that's to be expected with seasonal flue vaccines too.
    mogencreative

Answer by mogencreative at 8:33 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• http://www.humblegarden.com/2009/10/12/elderberry/
    Anonymous

• The mist is a LIVE virus and can NOT be given to anyone with breathing issues like asthma.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:47 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• I would like to know too. And I doubt the mist is a live virus, that is plain stupid. From what I understand, its a diabled/dummy virus, and its purpose is to have your body create antibodies just incase.
    BingsMommy

Answer by BingsMommy at 3:28 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• well i just got my kid's the mist, it is a live virus and it's weakend so when it get's into the body, your body temp kill's it and then you build ammunity to it so far they are good and that was 4h rs ago
    WvMommyof3

Answer by WvMommyof3 at 6:14 PM on Oct. 27, 2009