oh jeez

have you ever had a mom on here take something you said..not even an opinion..out of context? i havent until the other day..i asked a question about the post she made.ya know a question about the topic..and all of a sudden im a horrible person. LOL geez some women.

naturepeace

Asked by naturepeace at 8:38 PM on Oct. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Mean people suck! I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess the mean person posted anonymously, right? Yep.... pet peeve of mine on CM. Ignore the haters!
    *******Mom's ROCK*********** just not the mean ones!
    momrocks1000

Answer by momrocks1000 at 8:41 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• its pretty crazy because i posted a reply to HER question about something someone did. she wanted to know what she could do to see that this person get in trouble for their actions. well i asked why they did what they did.no biggie. and she flips! crazy women huh?
    naturepeace

Answer by naturepeace at 8:44 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• Yea there are a lot of women on here that are quick to judge. She was obvoisly feeling guilts or something for her to flip out like that. lol I just ignore in ignorant ppl and move on the the awesome ones!
    Amanda7891

Answer by Amanda7891 at 8:54 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• I gave my opinion about some current event topic once and suddenly had this crazy woman slamming me in a journal, writing nasty things on my chatterbox and telling me I deserved to have my children murdered in front of me and a bunch of other nonsense. She was obviously unstable so I ignored her.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 9:25 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

•  he he

Anonymous

• yeah i have and not just on here..im big on posting blogs on myspace about everything from my opinions on relationships life kids to news worthy events and there is always at least one person flipping out cause they thin the post is about them..
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 9:30 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• Was it the one about getting the nurse in trouble? Yea the OP got pretty crazy on that one!
    Anonymous

• YEP! it was that one..its a little sad..i didnt think asking a question was such a big deal..oh well some women are wrapped pretty tight.
    naturepeace

Answer by naturepeace at 11:18 PM on Oct. 26, 2009