History about land

Does anyone know a website where I can look up the history of my land. I will be moving to it sooner than later and would like to know if I am getting myself into anything. Mybe when I begin to dig it up a I should be looking for civil war anythings

determind

Asked by determind at 8:48 PM on Oct. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Well, I don't know a specific website, but I think you could google the county and look up the records that way. Not sure exactly what you should search for, but I would think something like property records, deeds, taxes or something along that line. Hope this helps a little...
    29again

Answer by 29again at 9:02 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• try your local library they usually keep records of that kind of stuff but not sure where you would look at exactly...ask your librarian for help...my brother did research of property at the library so thats how i know... and like above said the county treasurer would have the deeds ect...
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 9:07 PM on Oct. 26, 2009