What to do to prepare to TTC?

Hi, my fiance and I are going to start TTC when my fiance gets home from this deployment and I was wondering what I should do to prepare to start.

hislilnym

Asked by hislilnym at 8:50 PM on Oct. 26, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Figure out when you ovulate is key! When and if you know, have sex every other day beginning 2-4 days before you ovulate and a couple days after. Don't stress about it! Remember that it could take a long time, or it could happen right away! You just never know! You might want to start on prenatal vitamins when you start trying!

Good luck to you!
    Anonymous

• Just curious...why every other day? My poor husband was subjected to a "daily deposit" if you will, for 2 weeks straight (sometimes twice a day) as I was worried I would miss my window! I am not an addict or anything just really want to get pregnant.
    DisneyBride13

Answer by DisneyBride13 at 9:04 AM on Oct. 27, 2009