which is worse a man going with a married woman with no kids or a woman going with a married man with kids?

and why?

gothmama91

Asked by gothmama91 at 8:55 PM on Oct. 26, 2009 in Relationships

• Both are I'd say not good, but the one with kids would be in my mind somewhat worse given it doesn't just harm the spouse being cheated on, but also the children are stuck in the middle of what will more than likely become a toxic marriage upon the time the cheating is exposed. I always tell my children that our family like most are like a linked chain, when one link is not working well with the others it hurts the rest of those connected to that chain.
    Knightquester

Answer by Knightquester at 11:43 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• ummm i think that the are both just as bad....one word...MARRIAGE
    Anonymous

• Both are just as bad!
    Anonymous

• I hate seeing kids get involved in situations like that, so I think the kids is worse. What kind of role model would cheat on their spouse? But that's not to say that cheating is cheating. If you are talking about someone who is unable to have a honest committed relationship with one person, I feel sorry for them, whether kids are involved at all.
    cwaters13

Answer by cwaters13 at 9:11 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• yeah i agree i think in some ways going with someone who has kids is a lttle bit worse cause then its more that 3 people gettin hurt...
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 9:12 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• I think both are just as wrong. But, honestly, whether it's the woman with kids or the man with kids, or what, I think any adulterous relationship where someone has kids is WAY out of line.

Not only does it destroy marriages, but it sends the message to the kids that marriage can't be trusted, the person you love can't be trusted - in the sense of the person they love when they're adults, or whether it's seeing their parent (that they love) betray their other parent (that they also love) and rip their family apart. Honestly, it's a betrayal of the whole family - not just your spouse.

sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 9:37 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• both are disgusting
    ColtsFan1912

Answer by ColtsFan1912 at 9:44 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• I think that any situation where there are kids involved is worse. Only because no only are you destroying a marriage you're destroying a family. The kids are never going to be the same, they're going to grow up not trusting.
    Anonymous

• both a wrong, but getting kids involved is even worse!
    rjrambrocio

Answer by rjrambrocio at 10:19 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• both are wrong.
    but with kids in the picture i do think it makes it a lot more complicated.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 10:39 PM on Oct. 26, 2009