good Karma/bad Karma

Is it just me or does what oes around only come around if it's bad...when does all the good stuff I do to help people come back to me. I swear I think only bad karma really exist... Anyone else?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:06 PM on Oct. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Sorry...I don't believe in karma. ♥
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:22 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• no good karma doesnt have to be anything big it just seems like bad karma is the only thing that goes around cause usually its more dramatic in some ways..good karma could be everything going well everyone is healthy...it doesnt have to be a major thing....
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 9:10 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• If you do good deeds with a pure intent of just helping your fellow human being then good things can happen to you. If you do good things with the intent of hoping to be paid back then that is not going to bring good karma to you. Do things " just because" without truely expecting anything back from anyone INCLUDING the universe and good things will eventually happen. Try not to keep a tally of all the good that you do and more good will come to you.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 9:28 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• I've experienced several instances where what comes around, goes around. So I just keep plugging on.
    auntj

Answer by auntj at 9:30 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• I think both exist. I think we just don't pay attention when good things happen to use. Sometimes, I think people tend to focus on the bad and not the good.
    cwaters13

Answer by cwaters13 at 9:34 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• I've heard that when something bad happens to you, you will get something 3 times better in return. And, yes, it happened that way for me..... a bad situation turned out to be really good after a time!
    29again

Answer by 29again at 9:34 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• I believe in good karma too. Sometimes it takes a long time and sometimes you just don't see it right away, until something bad happens. I went through a horrible seperation/divorce and a year later ended up becoming physically ill from all the stress. In that I was able to see the amazing man in front of me. Without that test, I may not have stuck out our relationship because my trust issues were so bad. It's been 2 years and my life is so amazing now. I've been truly blessed. As for bad karma, I've seen ex-h getting his end now, but it took over a year for his to start too.
    camiam81

Answer by camiam81 at 10:53 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• OP: Being healthy and having healthy children means absolutely Jack if you have no food to feed them or a house to put them in...That's where I will be in 2 weeks. House sold on auction, no savings left and no family to help. We will be in a freaking nasty shelter. I supported the homeless for years and now I get to join them along with my 'healthy' kids.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:22 AM on Oct. 27, 2009

• None are so blind as she who will not see. Miracles and "good" karma happens every minute of every day. Anon, are you healthy? Do you have a child who is healthy and full of love? Can you walk with your own two legs? Did you wake up this morning and was able to brush your own hair and your own teeth?
    Anonymous