Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does anyone know where I can get some arch support for my shoes?

I don't necessarily want a complete in-sole, just the arch support part if anyone makes something like that.

Answer Question

Asked by DragonRiderMD at 9:27 PM on Oct. 26, 2009 in Health

Level 22 (14,603 Credits)
Answers (5)
  • You will need to go to your local foot doctor for a good fit. Your feet are very important you need to make sure you take good care of them. A good tennis shoe is New Balance, they offer the best support. Good luck!

    Answer by ronjwake at 9:30 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

  • Drug store.. Dr Scholls makes that kind of stuff

    Answer by Shyma at 9:32 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

  • Target; Wal-Mart; reg. grocery stores; Wal-Greens; Long Drugs; Big Lots

    Answer by Anonymous at 9:53 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

  • Any where with a section that has foot products.

    Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:46 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

  • You should see a podiatrist and ge something custom made for your feet.

    Answer by rkoloms at 8:24 AM on Oct. 27, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.