are equate pregnancy tests any good?

i got a faint answer but u can defiantly tell is positive
but i dont know if there a good brand it was faint like i said

stinababyy

Asked by stinababyy at 9:41 PM on Oct. 26, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• When I was pregnant with my son I bought all the expensive tests. I was almost two months before one finally said I was pregnant. With this baby, I bought three at the dollar store, and all of them were positive. I made an appointment and I was three and a half weeks pregnant. So if the dollar store tests can pick up a pregnancy before the "Error Proof Test" I think an equate can too.
    LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 9:44 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• I used an equate test when I found out I was pregnant with number 6!Yes they work fine.I have had quite a few that were barely visible but positive none the less.I used dollar general brand a couple of times and they also work just as well.
    MommyLove23

Answer by MommyLove23 at 9:44 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• I always get 3 of them.... best 2 out of 3 wins. I have had an equate test before and they all usually work accurately
    Shyma

Answer by Shyma at 9:45 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• a test is a test.
    however. i took a test equate test earlier this month with a negative result. two weeks later i took a test,first respose test, and it was positive. now had i of taken the first response the first time would it of showed i dunno. was it too soon to test. i dunno. i do know that whenever it comes to knowing wheather or not im pregnant i tend to use the brand i know and trust. wich is first response.
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 9:46 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• yeah its defiantly a positive well im pretty sure anyways i have a 2 yr old and when i was pregnant with her i didnt get any positive results until i was in my 8th week of pregnancy
    stinababyy

Answer by stinababyy at 9:52 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• I took an equate pregnancy test and they work just fine i was 13 weeks pregnant
    mama63640

Answer by mama63640 at 9:59 PM on Oct. 26, 2009