How do I get my mom to stop??

I had a tubal a couple of years ago. Since thing I had a pos. test followed by heavy bleeding and a neg. test. My mom is now insisting that I'm pregnant (she said I was two months ago, and I had a negative test and a NORMAL period.) My period was odd so I took a test it was negative. She says that it's in my tubes. I don't think that she's right considering that she said I was two months ago and never showed any signs of pregnancy or mc. Since I've had a period (I'll be it odd - it came by the second day it had slowed, thirday day it was gone, three days later it came back and two days later gone again. Usually it takes a break on day 4 of the cycle. and it's been a little lighter) but I've had a negative test so, how do I get around to telling her I don't want to go to the dr cause I think she is full of $hit??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:56 PM on Oct. 26, 2009 in Health

• going to the dr is going to be the only way to get her off your back. sounds like to me.just to be able to prove your not.
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 9:58 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• Go to the dr, this way if something else is going on you can find out as well. If there was a pregnancy, your doctor my need to do a dnc. I don't know much about it, just that my mom needed to do that for a tubal pregnancy many years ago.
    camiam81

Answer by camiam81 at 10:02 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• Go to the doctor, what are you waiting for? You may not be pregnant but it could be a complication with the tubal.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:44 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• an ectopic pregnancy would give you a positive result on a pregnancy test.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:20 AM on Oct. 27, 2009

• if you had an ectopic pregancy going on right now you would be in alot of pain. i wouldn't worry about anything, let your mom go about her business and ignore her for a couple more weeks.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 9:10 AM on Oct. 27, 2009