What would you think of a 20 year old driving a mini van?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:07 PM on Oct. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• they are driving a mini van......
    Anonymous

• I'm jealous.

But uh, I don't think any thing of them. Cool
    kerri-

Answer by kerri- at 10:11 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• i mean, if you are young, would you think of the young mother who drives a mini van to be weird or nerdy?
    Anonymous

• nothing specific. where i live this is soccer mom city and every one has a minivan, even the wealthy ones have the mercedes minivan. better than a bike.
    Anonymous

• I don't think anything really but I personally would never drive a van. I dont know what it is about vans but I think it would make me look older and I don't want that. I'll stick to SUV's
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 10:19 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• While I personally dont want a minivan, I understand that for some it might be more comfortable. My husband and I are actually looking for a car and everywhere I go I tell the salesman first thing that I do NOT want to even look at any minivans. We have one kid, not 5!
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 10:29 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• What would you think of a forty year old with a minivan? Really nothing right? Same for a twenty year old.
    Anonymous

• I would think that they were much wiser than I was at that age. I always had to have an SUV, suckin down that gas & a huge payment to go with it. I finally wised up & bought a more family & budget friendly vehicle & I love it. All that wasted money!  Hey, when you get to a certain age you realize that responsibility is cool!  LOL!

carlye828

Answer by carlye828 at 10:41 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• I'd wonder how they are paying for it. Otherwise who cares what she's driving as long as it runs.
    Anonymous

• How would i know how old you are?
    Anonymous