What would you do?

What would you do if a so-called

Jenni22805

Asked by Jenni22805 at 10:11 PM on Oct. 26, 2009 in Relationships

• I loaned my friend 200.00 to pay her electeric bill because she a single parent and has 4 kids. She paid 100.00 back and I told her to wait until the next week for the other because I knew she was having it rough. Needless to say I never saw the other 100.00. She would tell me she still owes it but never paid than she moved to another state and I had to just let it go, but it was a lesson learned NEVER loan money to your friends unless you dont value your friendship because from what I've heard it always causes tension between friends.
    heavenlypeace

Answer by heavenlypeace at 10:23 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• call her.
    Anonymous

• Don't worry about it, if they do decied to come back to your life I would question what happened and never loan them money are make them that important in my life again.
    Anonymous

• I have had the same problem before, but it was $50.00. ummmm......that was about 2 years ago now. I just never said anything about it. Unless you really need it.

She needed it more than I did. She didnt have the money for her son to play baseball that season, so I LENT her the $ so he could play. Its not his fault. Have never seen it since. But thats ok with me. As long as her son got what her wanted that was fine with me.

There isnt any amout of $ you can put on a good friendship.

If she's not answering your calls, go to her house and see whats wrong.
    momtopreemie521

Answer by momtopreemie521 at 10:18 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• I wouldn't do anything. Never lend money you can't afford to part with.
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 10:22 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• I honestly do not lend money unless I have it to give away. I don't lend money that I need back to anyone because so often I have not been paid back. You can ask for it back but don't hold your breath. Never lend it if you need it back.
    Anonymous

• I don't care if I get the money back.
    Jenni22805

Answer by Jenni22805 at 10:39 PM on Oct. 26, 2009