Does your little one watch PBS Sprout?

TummyPrincess

Asked by TummyPrincess at 10:43 PM on Oct. 26, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• she prefers the shows that are on noggin (nick jr now?) but every once in awhile will watch sprout
    jessil83

Answer by jessil83 at 10:48 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• Yes! My daughter is 6 and she loves Sprout.
    Frogbaby83

Answer by Frogbaby83 at 10:54 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• I was asking because me son loves it as well. If it was up to him I'm sure he would want to watch it all day lol. He is only 2 years old and his fav is Calliou (I think that's how you spell it) and Thomas the Train.
    TummyPrincess

Answer by TummyPrincess at 11:33 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• Yes thats his channel of choice. his favs are also Caillu and thomas, he also loves Zaboomafoo(sp?)
    cainesmama

Answer by cainesmama at 11:36 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• My 17 month old absolutely loves the sprout channel. especially the goodnight show
    keileensmom

Answer by keileensmom at 12:06 AM on Oct. 27, 2009

• My 4 year old will ask to watch Sprout if nothing is on Nick Jr(formerly Noggin)
    TonyaR

Answer by TonyaR at 12:25 AM on Oct. 27, 2009

• I love Sprout but she doesn't seem as interested in it as Nick Jr...why do they always change the names!!! Grrrrr She does love caillou though! She is almost 5 though and my 18mos old not in to TV yet!
    hill2

Answer by hill2 at 12:36 AM on Oct. 27, 2009

• yup its my 5 y/o's favorite, we watch some noggin but not a whole lot. She has to watch the goodnight show every night before bed lol.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 1:55 AM on Oct. 27, 2009

• we dont have that channel, you have to pay more for it! we have regular pbs, same shows but only during the day, he loves curious george, word world, and thomas.... spiderman and spongebob are his true fav's though.
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 9:40 AM on Oct. 27, 2009

• We only have basic tv, no cable. But my son love PBS. It has Calliou, word world, thomas, curious george, Dinosaur Train and many others. He loves them all.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 1:19 AM on Nov. 3, 2009