after you have sex???? (maybe TMI)

do you have to "clean up" ? ive only been with two guys so I dunno if its just me or what?? but with my first I had to clean up after having sex..and I meaning because after he got off if I didnt do it after sex I would later have his leftovers in my panties (gross I know) but with my current SO after we have sex I have to like hold my hand under there and keep it from practically dripping on the floor (so gross i know im sorry!) because there is just soo much of her sperm...with my ex there was never THAT much...am I the only one who has this problem?? and why did my first not have as much stuff as my current..weird question I know..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:09 PM on Oct. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I know what you mean, it "drips" out of me too. I ususally have to wear a panty liner the whole next day too. Sometimes I get a towll and sleep with it between my legs all night after. sooo i guess your not the only one :)
    Anonymous

• I usually have it in my undies because my Fiance like..pushes me down onto him, then if I get up too fast it slings out :(

I usually take my panties off and sit on the toilet afterwards for a little bit to encourage it to flow down.

If it bugs you too much, you could always use pantiliners or condoms.
    gabrielle_x

Answer by gabrielle_x at 11:14 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• I always get up and clean up, I just pee and wipe really well, usually it gets most of it. I always get up right away. Most nights I shower, but sometimes I dont and I also wear a panty liner.
    Anonymous

• Your not the only one. But I know in my case it is also because I use spermicide gel for birth control. When I am on the pill it is not near as bad
    Frogbaby83

Answer by Frogbaby83 at 11:15 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• i know what you mean, hun! we put a towel down underneath, and i prefer him to pull out. If i let him go in me, it drips out for while and i pretty much have to wear a pad for a few hours, and i usually take a shower!! but if you use the towel, you can wrap it under you and wipe yourself off with it, and step in the shower real quick!
    Anonymous

• clean yourself wth wipes, yes it falls out pretty fast sometimes haha, and stick a tampon in for the rest of the day or night. you wont wet yourslef wiht his stuff ;)
    evilive

Answer by evilive at 11:40 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• lol i thought i was the only one with this problem!
    Anonymous

• I honestly woulld think that this happens with EVERYONE.So, NO you definitely arent alone!=)
    Anonymous

• am I the only one with a SO nice enough to go to the bathroom and get me some toilet paper? lol I've never had to walk to the bathroom and "hold it in" because he always gets off me, walks to the bathroom, gets toilet paper for him and for me and brings it back to me with a kiss. I thought all guys did this?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:33 AM on Oct. 27, 2009

• "her sperm"? Re-read your question. lol
    Yes, clean up and urinate after.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:55 AM on Oct. 27, 2009