Jeep Strollers

I have been looking at the jeep jogger strollers to replace my current one. Anyone have a preference between the Liberty Sport Urban Terrain, Liberty Limited, or Liberty Limited X?? Im not looking for them to use as a jogger.. I just like the way they "drive" Thanks!

Mamakat90

Asked by Mamakat90 at 11:15 PM on Oct. 26, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• We have a Liberty Limited and LOVE it. We use it just to walk but we do live in the boonies and have gravel that we have to walk over and it works great. We LOVE it!
    Anonymous

• OP here: Have you used it in malls and many stores?? I was told that it was large and bulky and hard to use in stores with tight areas...
    Mamakat90

Answer by Mamakat90 at 11:25 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• I have a jeep jogger - it works great on walks but I would NOT recommend it for shopping - it's way too big and hard to turn.
    stepmom929

Answer by stepmom929 at 10:08 AM on Oct. 27, 2009