spazzing

sooo yesterday i dident really feel my baby at all. im 24 weeks in a day ill be 25. anyways not really feeling her moveing around is odd cuz that all she does morning day and night. for the last 2 months. well yesterday i dident feel her till about 7 yesterday. thought that was odd but tryed not to worry. well today i feel her moving around not as much as norm but i feel her. but today im haveing alot of muscle spasms. in diffrent places of my stomic. it shakes a bunch. these have been going on all day (9am) to now. not in anywhere else.. should i worry or have i just been over doing it lately??

de_sly

Asked by de_sly at 11:38 PM on Oct. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• trust your instinct... babies tend to have slow days and more upbeat days... if you are concerned, just call your OB or MW and go in to have fetal monitoring done. I did once or twice to make sure, and it was all good. But better safe than sorry.
    missbreezy214

Answer by missbreezy214 at 12:14 AM on Oct. 27, 2009