I need your research skills. I am trying to prove or disprove wether or not the flu or swine flu or even the vaccine can make people sterile.

I don't know if it can or not!! I heard this and I am trying to get more information. Please help me look.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:49 PM on Oct. 26, 2009 in Health

• I can't find anything concrete about it.  The only thing I've read is it's to make our children sterile for population control.  I can't say I believe that but to each their own I guess. My kids aren't getting it and neither am I.  I will take my chances.

luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 12:00 AM on Oct. 27, 2009

• If you look up the individual ingredients of the flu shots (seasonal or h1n1) you will not find that it will make you sterile. However, people have been saying that they could put hidden ingredients inside the shot to make you sterile. Of course this wouldn't be information that is readily available for us to see.
    KaceesMom

Answer by KaceesMom at 12:07 AM on Oct. 27, 2009

• Either way I want to know. My teenage son has had the swine flu. Diagnosed by a doctor. He had fever of over 104 for five days. Then it broke. From what I can find ANY infection or high fever has the potential to cause sterility. I am not saying it does or it will. He is not getting any shots. However, I want to KNOW. I may not. But I am trying.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:09 AM on Oct. 27, 2009

• High fevers can decrease a males semen but his could would be back to normal in a few weeks but it won't make him sterile. As for the swine flu making men or anyone sterile is probably slim to none.
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 12:19 AM on Oct. 27, 2009

• well since everyone at sometime in their lives growing up has had the flu I would find this hard to believe.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 9:02 AM on Oct. 27, 2009