how bad would it be?

Me and My Dear boyfriend have been livving together for 10 month.our son is 7 months.we always agreed in having 2 or 3 kids. and i always said i want to have then before i am 30 today he said that he is only going to have another child. he knows nd i always said that i dont want to have childrems from different father.
how bad would it be if i got pregnant again without planned with him?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:27 AM on Oct. 27, 2009 in Relationships

• life changes in so many ways. I know you may feel the urge, especially with such a beautiful baby, but consider when the child is older, money is less abundant and stress is high. how will your relationship fare? I think you might regret planning another child with only your consent. Talk to other mom's - you might find their path is not how you see yours. Good Luck!
    ny_momof3

Answer by ny_momof3 at 11:48 AM on Oct. 27, 2009

• Sorry, I'm not clear on your question? The two of you agreed on two or three kids...and now he only wants one more, right?

So have one more.

NO, do NOT try to get pregnant without his willingness. It would be very very very very bad...as in you could find yourself a single mom. DON'T DO IT.

You may well find that two is all you can handle anyway. I used to want two...one is all I can handle.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:38 AM on Oct. 27, 2009

• You have one and he says he wants one more, which is two, which is definitely one of the numbers in "two or three kids". So you're getting what you agreed to, right?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:36 AM on Oct. 27, 2009