Strike!!

Are there any duties that you find yourself putting onto your Husband/SO now that you are pregnant?

Any that you wish you could?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:31 AM on Oct. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• when i was i was so sick he did most everything. did all but use chemical stuff.. but i wanted him to have to do the dishes and such, lol... i HATE doing dshes.
    missbreezy214

Answer by missbreezy214 at 12:32 AM on Oct. 27, 2009

• Dishes are the worst! I have declared a dishes strike this evening. I have done them/loaded and unloaded the dishwahser for the past weeks! I have asked over and over for him to help- but he hasn't.
    Strike! Strike! Strike!!
    (OP here).
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:34 AM on Oct. 27, 2009

• The only thing I made him do was the cat litter. Then, once I got on bedrest, it was everything, and nothing got done! lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:36 AM on Oct. 27, 2009

• I HATE doing the dishes, also, but SO has been doing them for the past couple of months now & he's really good about it! i don't even have to ask him to do them!! and he now does the laundry, 'cause we live on the third floor & the laundry room is in the basement & i'm not carrying a big ol' basket of clothes up and down all those stairs at 37 weeks preggo.
    Wheepingchree

Answer by Wheepingchree at 9:06 AM on Oct. 27, 2009