What are you getting ur 5 yr old girl?

Just curious what other may be getting their daughters for x-mas around age 5? My daughter is about to turn 5 and I would LOVE to get her a Barbie Dreamhouse....BUT she has not really asked for it although she loves Barbie! But they are so expensive and not sure how much she would actually play with it...I never had a dream house so think its more for me! LOL I decided we will get a small vacation thats coming out and see how she likes that! LOL She is so undecisive as to what she wants!

hill2

Asked by hill2 at 12:34 AM on Oct. 27, 2009 in Holidays

• My daughter is 5 and we bought her the cinderella castle (very similar to the barbie house) it is made for barbie size dolls, we bought it when she was 3 and she plays with it everyday. At 5 y/o they never really know what they want lol, I listen to her and pay attention to the items she mentions most often and buy one or two of those then I buy the things I know she needs or will use like this year I will get extra games for her leapster and a couple of movies I know she wants everything else I am getting is for girl scouts, ballet and clothing items I know she needs.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 12:49 AM on Oct. 27, 2009

• Mine is getting some Polly Pocket things ($75 worth lol) and also a Green Toys Tea Set to go with her play kitchen she got last year. She is also getting another Barbie, and for her stocking some Haba brand play food, a book, maybe a DVD, and a couple of candies, and some frilly socks and hair accessories as she loves those things.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 11:52 AM on Oct. 27, 2009

• Mine is getting Polly Pocket things, littelest pet shops, the Snow white movie. Santa is bringing a WII so the girls are getting games that they would each like so they have their own to play.
    canthaveboys1

Answer by canthaveboys1 at 11:58 AM on Oct. 27, 2009

• canthaveboys if you can find it the buid a bear game for the wii rocks my daughter loves it. I love our wii its the best gift my sister ever bought the kids :)
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 3:18 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• We have a wii and my daughter loves playing it sometimes after school. Usually if it is raining. I am not sure what to get my 7yr old daughter either. She isn't telling me she wants anything.
    kathynej7142007

Answer by kathynej7142007 at 9:46 PM on Oct. 29, 2009