Do you read the popular journals?

If you do, would you read a post about how amazing my husband is? Not like a brag, but more like a tribute to him for being such an amazing husband and dad.
Do YOU have an amazing husband/SO/BF/DF? If you saw a journal post about how wonderful my husband is would you share your story about your amazing husband as well?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:59 AM on Oct. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Well I have a wonderful husband. I was thinking about him today and I remembered how when I found out I was pg to celebrate he took me to by maternity clothes. I will never forget it. It's been 9 years ago but it was very special.
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 1:03 AM on Oct. 27, 2009

• Never have read them, never will.
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 1:06 AM on Oct. 27, 2009

• I never read the journals. I wrote a couple but prefer people to not read them so they are private. I find a lot of the journals a brag or venting and prefer to stay away! I know there are some GREAT journals out there... tributes to a beloved family member and such but anything stating "facts" about particular methods of ANYTHING annoys the hell out of me and makes me just want to do the opposite! So to keep my sanity, I stay out so I don't write something I would regret writing.
    But, if I saw you're journal I would probably write something about mine as well... I feel these incredible husbands and wonderful fathers are so few and far between that the great ones should be recognized somehow!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:06 AM on Oct. 27, 2009