Do you find it amusing???? WHY ME???????????

My dog ate cat poop and then puked it up into my hand. Why does this literal shit happen to me and not my hubby????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:40 AM on Oct. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yuck! If dogs will eat sh*t, how come teachers don't believe that they will eat a kid's homework?? lol
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 1:45 AM on Oct. 27, 2009

• YUCK! My dd hates wearing shoes and loves to dance in the grass in our backyard...everyday, she manages to step in the ONE poop I haven't picked up...in between the toes and everything. You're not the only one that "shit" happens to. :o)
    KaceesMom

Answer by KaceesMom at 1:48 AM on Oct. 27, 2009

• lol Bridget. so true!
    I had a dog when i was in high school and she really DID eat my homework once. ...She had really bad separation anxiety and would tear up the house if we left her alone for too long. ...I left my homework out and she got trapped in my bedroom. ...yea. bye bye homework! lol
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 1:48 AM on Oct. 27, 2009

• dogs like cat crap for some reason
    My moms dogs are outside dogs and for the longest time they would run to the bathroom and grab a turd...so nasty

The Vet said that there is some nutrient in the crap that most dogs lack so they really like it...LOL
    I dont see that as an excuse tho...I got a spray bottle to train them to stay away from the cats litter box...it worked after a while
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 1:53 AM on Oct. 27, 2009

• EEEWWWWW!!!!
    zassymama2

Answer by zassymama2 at 2:03 AM on Oct. 27, 2009

• HA. If you think that's bad, allow me to introduce you to my 17 month old. Yesterday, he pulled a turd out of his diaper and began chewing on it -- and SHARED it with his 22 month old playmate. This all happened in a matter of 10 seconds with me running across the room yelling, "NONONONONOYUCKY!"
    CoffeeOrDeath

Answer by CoffeeOrDeath at 2:31 AM on Oct. 27, 2009