Thanks for the advice everybody offered me on my last question and my son has been seeing a therapist for play therapy,it's not working because when the sessions are over he goes beserk and I can't even slow him down until we leave; any other suggestions?

wandaluv

Asked by wandaluv at 2:03 AM on Oct. 27, 2009 in General Parenting

• I didn't read your 1st question but, my son is well, I call it allergic to sugar. My daugher was the same way. they are both a little on the hyper side but they dont get too hard to handle until they get a little sugar in them. They eat ANYTHING with a little sugar and they go buzurk! Seriously, it's like a drug, like they are high on sugar or something so, naturally, I put them on a sugar diet. Try it, I never knew how much sugar is actually in foods that I never thought it would be in but, sugar is in alot of foods that we eat and give our kids. Good luck!
    IAmFreeToDance

Answer by IAmFreeToDance at 2:32 AM on Oct. 27, 2009

• You should look into the Feingold diet - www.feingold.org and supplementing with fish oil

Answer by rkoloms at 10:24 AM on Oct. 27, 2009