I'm doing a little market research....

If there was a package full of natural supplements you could buy that would help boost your immune system to help prevent the flu (swine flu) and could help you avoid what is thought to be killing people from the swine flu, would you buy it? Obviously there can be no guarantees, but thorough research has been done. Is this something you'd be interested in?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:18 AM on Oct. 27, 2009 in Health

• yes
    mama2my2boys

Answer by mama2my2boys at 2:19 AM on Oct. 27, 2009

• Unless it's backed up by the FDA and my doctor approves, no.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:23 AM on Oct. 27, 2009

• I prefer to keep my family healthy with a healthy diet and supplements that my research has determined will build our immune systems. Send me a message offlist if you would like additional information.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:07 AM on Oct. 27, 2009

• Nope. Too many snake oil salesmen out there trying to capitalize on flu/H1N1 fears. I'll stick to the tried and true methods.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:05 AM on Oct. 27, 2009

• not that interested or concerned about h1n1... i work in a school and the h1n1 already went around, no hospitalizations in the whole school, we did have a few days of only 70% attendence but when i had it (I believe i had it) i only had a fever of 101 and a headache for 2 days..
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 9:29 AM on Oct. 27, 2009