My dog ate my homework......?

Actually when I was in middle school, like 6th grade, my little sister ate my homework(I brought in the pieces I could find). When I told my teacher she said "Oh what? you don't have a dog?" She actually called my mom to see what happened. LOL

Funny stories? It's 2:30 am and I'm bored

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:25 AM on Oct. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Uhm....my dog recently passed his Canine Good Citizen test, and I left the paperwork on the counter to remind myself that I needed to mail it off to the AKC...my dog got a hold of it and I found him sleeping with it. It was all still intact, if only a little slobbery, lol!
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 2:28 AM on Oct. 27, 2009

• Awww Sarah--he was so proud of himself, he wanted to sleep with his "diploma." lol
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 2:30 AM on Oct. 27, 2009

• We never had a dog but the cat ate half my brother's homework once. He was ticked and made my mom write a note because he didn't think the teacher would believe him.
    Don't know what was up with the cat but it had chewed up the whole one side of his sheet of paper while he was sleeping.

I thought it was pretty funny. My brother was not amused.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 7:50 AM on Oct. 27, 2009

• My mom has a big tropical parrot, and it chewed up my homework a few times. I think my younger brother thought it would be funny to give it to the bird. I took it in, since it was just chewed around the edges. Mom also wrote a note that said, "The bird ate the homework. Sorry." Man, I hate that bird.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 9:11 AM on Oct. 27, 2009