BABY EINSTEIN or how ever you spell it.....

i herd on tv that if ur child didnt learn from the videos that u can return them and get 16.00 back for each movie.....any one else hear of this?....is so i need the address where to return them at i have tons and my son dont watch them any more and i could use the money.....they said only the videos from like 2004-2009

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:31 AM on Oct. 27, 2009 in General Parenting

• http://www.babyeinstein.com/Refund/

Answer by gdiamante at 2:36 AM on Oct. 27, 2009

• Never have heard anything like that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:47 AM on Oct. 27, 2009

• Yeah it's all over the news
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 2:50 AM on Oct. 27, 2009

• Well that's weird. Wish I would have recieved those as gifts or something. :)
    Autumn22

Answer by Autumn22 at 4:21 AM on Oct. 27, 2009

• Here's hoping they do the same with that baby can read crap soon.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:15 AM on Oct. 27, 2009

• I saw that. Who was dim enough to believe watching a video of music and pictures of toys and puppets would make a baby smarter? They know many parents are competitive so they had a group who would buy their bull. I find it comical. My best friend was very disappointed when they did not make her son a Genius. Kids are born with their intellect it is genetic. Our job is to help them do the best of their ability. Not all kids are going to be gifted in fact very few are. Most are of average intelligence and there is nothing wrong with that at all.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:06 AM on Oct. 27, 2009

• HERE HERE!!! Anon 9:06. I fell off my chair laughing at people who bought these things thinking that it justified dumping their kids in front of the television to learn. I know many parents who bought the videos thinking there were going to have the next mini genius. I watched one with my daughter when she was 2 and it scared the crap out of her. But, by that time, she was speaking in full sentences etc...from ME TEACHING HER AND NOT STICKING HER IN FRONT OF THE TELEVISION.

OP herd is what animals do when they group together, heard is what you hear with your ears. And I he don't watch them no more is not a sentence.
    Acid

Answer by Acid at 10:12 AM on Oct. 27, 2009

• haha Acid-- Grammar lessons are always so unappreciated on this site-- watch out!! :-p

I agree with you and the Anon above you, the only "educational" video I have is a sign language one and, honestly, it was more for me so I could teach HIM!
    AMsMommy212

Answer by AMsMommy212 at 10:18 AM on Oct. 27, 2009

• I agree with you and the Anon above you, the only "educational" video I have is a sign language one and, honestly, it was more for me so I could teach HIM!

It was a video with a point. There is no point to Baby Einstein other than as a baby sitter for mom.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:37 AM on Oct. 27, 2009

• While I understand what they are doing, I don't necessairly think all the videos are bad. You just have to be sure to watch with your child and not use them all the time. It's supplimental to the education process, not a replacement of! But I guess it the advertising led parents to believe they could just set their kids in front of the TV to learn, then the company needs to be punish for it's poor advertising.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:46 AM on Oct. 27, 2009