Christian's Jesus is coming back soon are you excited?

The church age is at it's end and Jesus will return soon. Israel (the fig tree nation) became a Nation almost 62
Matthew 24 31And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.  32Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:  33So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.  34Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.  35Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:38 AM on Oct. 27, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• By the way JESUS Is not coming back because he is DEAD

Jesus is very much alive and I can't wait to see him. what you guys who don't follow our beliefs don't understand that earth is not our home heaven is so we are basically really excited to finally go home and see our heavenly Father and live with him forever...And no we aren't nuts we just want to go home.
    ilovemyboys21

Answer by ilovemyboys21 at 2:01 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• OP here sorry Israel became a nation almost 62 yrs ago
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:40 AM on Oct. 27, 2009

• Um ok... suuuuure.
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 2:46 AM on Oct. 27, 2009

• How do you know it doesn't mean when Israel only has 62 people let in it's nation. I have not seen any signs saying Jesus is coming soon. Stop living in the preparation for what may come and live in the now enjoy life and your kids.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 3:29 AM on Oct. 27, 2009

• hotmomma
    OP here I am just saying that it has been 62 yrs since Israel became a nation and the Bible says that the generation that sees that event happen will not pass away before Christ returns. So yes Jesus is coming soon I am overjoyed and was just sharing this with other Believers who actually understand what I am saying... the non-belivers can take it as a warning that the great tribulation is right around the corner, but there is still time to accept Jesus as your savior. God loves you all so much that he gave his only son to die for your sins so that you can escape eternal death and live forever with him. read John 3:16 God doesn't want anybody to go to hell he gives us free will to make that choice ourselves
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:52 AM on Oct. 27, 2009

• I'm not sure excited is the right word. As a muslim, I believe he is surely returning, Allah ascended him, and he will return.

Surah 4 an-nisa --156. That they rejected Faith: that they uttered against Mary a grave false charge.
    157. That they said (in boast), "We killed Christ Jesus the son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah";― but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjecture to follow, for of a surety they killed him not.―
    158. Nay, Allah raised him up unto Himself; and Allah is Exalted in Power, Wise.
    159. And there is none of the People of the Book but must believe in him before his death; and on the Day of Judgment He will be a witness against them.―

One day he will descend and lead the muslim army against the dajjal (anti-christ)
    zanzeebeel

Answer by zanzeebeel at 4:17 AM on Oct. 27, 2009

• Muslim hadith -The Book of Faith (Kitab Al-Iman) [001:0293] Jabir b. 'Abdullah reported: I heard the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) say: A section of my people will not cease fighting for the Truth and will prevail till the Day of Resurrection. He said: jesus son of Mary would then descend and their (Muslims') commander would invite him to come and lead them in prayer, but he would say: No, some amongst you are commanders over some (amongst you). This is the honour from Allah for this Ummah.

Bukhari hadith - Prophets [55:658] Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle said "How will you be when the son of Mary (i.e. jesus) descends amongst you and he will judge people by the Law of the Quran and not by the law of Gospel (Fateh-ul Bari page 304 and 305 Vol 7)

But for the muslims it is a time we worry about for before it we will have to face the trial of the dajjal, which will be a terible thing.
    zanzeebeel

Answer by zanzeebeel at 4:18 AM on Oct. 27, 2009

• I am sorry but this whole Jesus is coming thing is getting ridiculous If I were like others on here I would have this deleted like so many of my posts have been it isn't even a question. The whole thing is every way and I see it here like every other day. NO ONE knows when Jesus is coming. So just chill out and let it happen.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 5:38 AM on Oct. 27, 2009

• "OP here I am just saying that it has been 62 yrs since Israel became a nation and the Bible says that the generation that sees that event happen will not pass away before Christ returns."

hate to burst your bubble... but most people I know that would be able to coherent enough to understand what happened WHEN it happened.. have since passed away.. and those that haven't aren't to far behind. So I highly doubt your interpretation is correct.. besides.. I thought it was a sin to be able to see the future???
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 7:52 AM on Oct. 27, 2009

• I can't wait for him to come and take away all the Rapture Zealots- maybe THEN we'll have peace on Earth.
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 7:53 AM on Oct. 27, 2009