Have you ever started laughing while you were drinking something and inhaled it?

I'm still coughing. :(

SusieD250

Asked by SusieD250 at 2:40 AM on Oct. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Well are you alright? I hope so. I have had that happen to me a few times.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:57 AM on Oct. 27, 2009

• I think so. I am still coughing. :(
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 3:11 AM on Oct. 27, 2009

• aww been there..once happend to me on a night out which never happends lol.. and it was horrible i was taken a shot of tequilla (sp) and my friend made me laugh i felt it in my nose it hurt..not to mention i sparyed some out..and the kicker i wasent drunk/buzzed just happy to be out with out kiddies...it was funny though lol.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 3:16 AM on Oct. 27, 2009

• yeah it has happened a few times. I hope you stop coughing soon :( One time i did that and actually started laughing and then wet myself because i was doing all at the same time lol. I was 9 when that happened but i still inhale and start coughing often enough when my kids are around. :)

Gotta love em
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 3:17 AM on Oct. 27, 2009

• On more than one occasion. Usually cough for about 10 minutes after but then I am fine. My fionce has a habit of making me laugh while I'm drinking or eating.
    vickiw89

Answer by vickiw89 at 7:36 AM on Oct. 27, 2009

• Yes and it was orange juice. It burned so bad I couldn't breathe and the whole time my younger brother is laughing hysterically at me and I thought I was going to die. I was probably 16 (he was 14). It hurt like hell. I actually inhaled it and then coughed it out my nose and mouth so, no matter which way I breathed it burned from my nose all the way to my lungs. Ugh.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 7:49 AM on Oct. 27, 2009