36 weeks and bleeding

Me and my boyfriend was having sex and all of a sudden i started bleeding? should i be worried? the baby is still moving around like he should. Should i go to the emergency room?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:48 AM on Oct. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• is it alot of blood to cover a pad?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:53 AM on Oct. 27, 2009

• ITs always best to call and check sometimes its nothing and sometimes it something the baby would be fine at this point because you are 36 weeks but you may need to be looked at you may have torn something that coulf affect the baby you should at least call good luck you will be fine
    nicoal4

Answer by nicoal4 at 3:14 AM on Oct. 27, 2009

• this happened to me at 22 weeks. What happened to me was my husband and i was donig it alil too rough and he broke a blood vessel which caused the bleeding. Nothing to worry about if thats what it is. I would call just to be sure. GL hun not much longer
    Proudparent707

Answer by Proudparent707 at 8:44 AM on Oct. 27, 2009