bloody show?? 39w4d TMI warning

yesterday when i woke up, i had a thin clear mucus all over the inside of my thighs and going onto my bed. i took a shower and whatever it was, stopped. then today, i woke up and after moving around for a few minutes had the same discharge but it had streaks of blood in it. there was a lot of this thin clear mucus with a little blood streaked through it. i wiped and cleaned then it stopped. was this my bloody show?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:23 AM on Oct. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Sure sounds like it. Give your doctor a call. Any contractions yet? Good luck!!!!!!!
    megs1228

Answer by megs1228 at 3:30 AM on Oct. 27, 2009

• nope, i've had one and that was tonight.... i always thought that the mucus plug was the same as the bloody show but this this mucus stuff wasn't what everyone was discribing as a mucus plug.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:34 AM on Oct. 27, 2009