My husband won't F$#% me!

So seriously he won't. All he wants to do is make love and he won't do anything else. And I know we've been married and together for a while now and the love making is amazing but every once in a while u need a good ... so i want it... and plus he's only been with one other girl and i feel like them fucking each other is something special that they have that we don't have and won't have because he won't.
I've tried everything to get him to fuck me, i've been bitchy, nice, guilt tripped him, told him i'd cheat on him because i don't consider it cheating cuz he won't do it, everything. What do you suggest?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:53 AM on Oct. 27, 2009 in Relationships

• anon 8:23...lol!

If you want him to have f___ you so bad, then why don't you just do it yourself. Show him how, tell him to do it harder. Tell him how you want him to treat you. Don't cheat....that is incredibally shallow! Get a hard core porn video, one that you like & show him what you want. He may need some pointers. If he has only been w/ one other, then why do you expect him to act as if he is a porn star? He is obviously in-experienced. And you need to change that. It is very fun experimenting, & trying new things. It can change your relationship for the better in so many ways. Get a book, a video & take charge. That is all it will take, don't blame him....it's not his fault at all.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 8:48 AM on Oct. 27, 2009

• Why don't you get on top and fuck him. Show him how you want it then turn around and tell him to give it to you.
    Mrs.Oriaku

Answer by Mrs.Oriaku at 7:30 AM on Oct. 27, 2009

• show him what you want. tell him what you want. men can't read our minds...as much as we'd like them to be able to, they can't.

that or like pp said, take charge and give it to him how you want it. sometimes men need to be shown and told....and shown and told again, lol.

good luck. :)
    carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 8:08 AM on Oct. 27, 2009

• I have to be honest here; I have no idea what you're trying to say. Are you upset because your husband insists on treating you like a total person and not a greased-up knothole in a fence?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:23 AM on Oct. 27, 2009

• Throw him down and get you some.... Or even better dressup for your man... If that doesn't work sorry...
    goldielock37

Answer by goldielock37 at 8:38 AM on Oct. 27, 2009

• cant help I have the oppisit problem
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 8:47 AM on Oct. 27, 2009

• I guess I don't really get it. Are you upset because the sex is too soft and loving and you want it harder? While he's inside of you, just tell him exactly what you want. He may not do it because he doesn't want to cum too fast or something. My husband and I have no distinction between f---- and making love. We just have sex. I tell him harder, faster, or whatever and he always lets me on top so I can be in control of my pleasure level.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 10:03 AM on Oct. 27, 2009

• Honey, give him time. Eventually he will forget all about foreplay, and will want a quicky on the couch during the commercial. When that happens, please don't complain that he won't make love to you anymore, but treats you like a cheap wh---.

Best wishes.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:16 AM on Oct. 27, 2009