Whats your opinion on this?

Ok , so my very new husband (9/21/09) and I decided that once we got married we would ttc. We got married in Walt Disney World on Sept 21st. I was not able to get pregnant on our honeymoon as I must have been too late in my cycle, I got my period on 9/27 (right on target). So we came home and I did a ton of research on ovulation, signs of ovulation, even ovulation prediction charts etc... I made sure that we had penetration every day for 3 weeks straight (poor guy lol). I have a very regular period and I should have gotten it yesterday. I always start my first few days of period with a very light, almost faint flow. I have nothing going on right now. For the past few days I have been experiencing nasua. ( I never get nausua or vomit so this is new for me) I have not actually thrown up yet but it seams like everytime I eat something, it feels like it could come right up...after a little while it will pass.

DisneyBride13

Asked by DisneyBride13 at 8:29 AM on Oct. 27, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Also...I have horrid gas...from both directions. Had some very mild cramping, not unlike period cramping but not as severe and it passed fairly quickly. I have been taking tests left and right and they come up negative, perhaps its too soon but I just want to know! lol
    DisneyBride13

Answer by DisneyBride13 at 8:32 AM on Oct. 27, 2009

• Some women don't get positives until somewhat later than most women. You can give it time or make and appt with you doctor for a blood test.
    IrishMommaC

Answer by IrishMommaC at 8:34 AM on Oct. 27, 2009

• If it hasn't worked this cycle you may want to give a guy a break next time. 3 weeks of everyday sex can be a bit of overkill. You said you researched ovualation and what not so try to target your sex closer to the days you expect to O rather than the surrounding weeks. Also men need at least 24 hours between each ejac to build up their sperm supply. Keep having fun trying though :) Hopefully you are pregnant this time, it'll be a cool story "we did it everyday 3 weeks straight to make our 1st" lol. Also, I think it's cool/interesting you decided to try the NIGHT you got married.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 9:48 AM on Oct. 27, 2009

• Lol Thanks Keisha! I feel so bad for him. He complained all the time that we need to have more sex before we got married and now that I am ttc he is eating his words!
    DisneyBride13

Answer by DisneyBride13 at 10:03 AM on Oct. 27, 2009