Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Can anybody knows a good Psychologist for children in Philadelphia area?

I need to do find a good Psychologist that helps me with my youngest son. He has "ADHD". I said """ADHD""" because almost every child that goes to a Psychiatrist or behavioral counseling gets that diagnostic. I just want him to have a complete exam and make a informed decision. Thanks for your advices.

Answer Question

Asked by Ilovesunflowers at 8:30 AM on Oct. 27, 2009 in Tweens (9-12)

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (0)
  • No answers yet
Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.

Next question in Tweens (9-12)

Next question overall (Trying to Conceive)
Whats your opinion on this?

close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN