Does your child have a security object?

If so, how old are they and what is it?

My one year old loves a blankie. He isn't attached to one in particular, he loves all baby blankets with no discrimination. He hasn't gotten to a point where he demands to have one all of the time, he just likes to cuddle with it when he sleeps and randomly throughout the day he will grab one and love on it. Sometimes he will be walking through the house with a blankie in each hand as happy as he can be. He likes to bunch it up and chew on it. Yesterday, we were at a friends house and there happened to be a blankie up underneath our friends dad. Z "sniffed" it out, finding the one inch corner of it sticking out and started tugging at it until he worked it loose. LOL! I have a "binkie" hound!

WindyTheWidow

Asked by WindyTheWidow at 8:32 AM on Oct. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My youngest is 3 and he has his 'stinky binky' (aka blanket). He takes binky everywhere, that thing is never far from him. He has 1 end of the silk binding pulled out like a kite tail, that is his favorite part, he sniffs that part and holds binky by it. The other day I made the mistake of washing binky (it was filthy and very stinky!)-- he was none too happy to find his binky clean and smelling good!
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 9:25 AM on Oct. 27, 2009

• As soon as I posted this he came walking up to me carrying three blankies, lol. He likes to chew on them and you know you're loved when he offers one to you.
    WindyTheWidow

Answer by WindyTheWidow at 8:34 AM on Oct. 27, 2009