anyone watchin maury right now?

omg the girl thats on there now is 15, has a baby don't know the father, prostitutes, has had 2 std's, is really disrespectful to her mom, ugh nasty that girl needs her ass whooped lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:05 AM on Oct. 27, 2009 in Teens (13-17)

• I hate to watch him , all he has are those traamps that don't know who fathered their child.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:28 AM on Oct. 27, 2009

• I hate Maury now, its all babymama drama lol.
    I miss the good episodes with people that survived freak accidents and stuff like that.
    LadyJayne27

Answer by LadyJayne27 at 3:53 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• I agree that ALL those girls that get on there (that act like that) need their BUTTS kicked, they do that stuff because they are ALLOWED to and they know "my momma will take care of my baby". I had sex at a young age but I ALWAYS used protection, never tried to have a baby that young and if i did i KNEW my momma wouldn't take care of it, I would have to, also I NEVER thought i was big and bad enough to hit/kicked/punch/slap/spit at my mom, I STILL (i'm 21) wouldn't be able to sit down.
    Aniyunwiya

Answer by Aniyunwiya at 8:31 PM on Oct. 27, 2009