Could it be a postive test????

I took a pg test at 6am the plus sign came back to where one was dark and the other was a lil lighter and the 2nd box the line was dark...And I just took another one and the same came back..Idk what to do...My bf and I arent together cause his job,he wants to sign rights away and have me have an abortion,n i dont believe that...So if i am is it best to just give it to a family that can provide better

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:09 AM on Oct. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• sounds like a positive test to me. Do what you feel is right for your family as far as what your plans are going to be during this pregnancy and after. I wish you the best of luck hun.
    Proudparent707

Answer by Proudparent707 at 9:14 AM on Oct. 27, 2009

• sounds like you have a positive test! I would call the clinic and get a blood test just to be sure, or go get one of those yes or no tests. I faint line usually means positive, as far as the other issues, make sure you are PG for sure and cross one bridge at a time, if you are not ready to be a mom, you could consider adoption, I think it is the most unselfish thing a woman could do, good luck!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 9:15 AM on Oct. 27, 2009

• It sounds positive to me (even a faint line usually means positive). Call your doctor and set up an appt. They will re-test then and confirm the results.
    As for you and the baby - you have to do what's right for you. I don't believe in abortions; however, each person has their own opinions and circumstances so only you can make that decision for yourself. Adoption is a wonderful option - you get to give another family the opportunity to have a child that they may not have had :-) You can also raise the child as a single mother. The decision is up to you and what you're comfortable with. If you'd like to chat, please feel free to PM me anytime. Good Luck!!
    4bridges

Answer by 4bridges at 9:50 AM on Oct. 27, 2009

• sounds positive.
    i think adoption is a great idea! if you even feel a little bit like abortion would not be right for you, then you probably should not do that. you might never get over. but with adoption, you can know you did a good thing :) gl!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:39 AM on Oct. 27, 2009

• Yes, you should strongly consider adoption.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:07 AM on Oct. 27, 2009

• Yep, that is a possitve test! I am 28 weeks pregnant right now and am placing my baby up for adoption (I made the decision as soon as I found out I was pregnant also) so if you need any support... let me know:)
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 12:22 PM on Oct. 27, 2009