What USA State do you live and Is your State Democrat or Republican?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:14 AM on Oct. 27, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Cali, which is a famously blue state but there are pockets of red and I live in one of them. Near an AFB and most of the aerospace ind so they lean Rep.

Friday

Answer by Friday at 10:57 AM on Oct. 27, 2009

• I live in Texas. I have only been here a few years, and I know it's known as a red state, but I think historically it is a Democrat state. I am sure someone will correct me if I am wrong, but that's what some of my native Texas friends have said (and they are very conservative).

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:19 AM on Oct. 27, 2009

• Alabama ~ red state. Which is funny because at one point I KNOW my whole family were Dems, and so was the state. They were pure southern democrats! LOL. But they are all too conservative to even touch the democrat party.

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 9:26 AM on Oct. 27, 2009

• Oklahoma. And proudly Red.
    Momtocccd

Answer by Momtocccd at 9:30 AM on Oct. 27, 2009

• AZ~ Red and proud of it.. I am originally from WA state for 30 years and the blue became just too much for me... whiny liberals. BAH!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:32 AM on Oct. 27, 2009

• I live in Florida, originally democratic one, it is mainly in South Fla, but it is considered a battleground state.

Answer by older at 9:36 AM on Oct. 27, 2009

• Wyoming - definitely red.
    AngelaKay

Answer by AngelaKay at 9:49 AM on Oct. 27, 2009

• I live in Michigan....we are democrat and that is why our state is in the toilet right now.

tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 9:50 AM on Oct. 27, 2009

• Older, where in FL are you? I used to live in St. Augustine. Florida definitely has an interesting political mix, don't they? I also lived in Tallahassee for a short time and I found even that small town an interesting political mix.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:54 AM on Oct. 27, 2009

• Oregon and we are Blue :( Our state is in a mess. The interesting thing is, that most of the land area is conservative (republican). It is Portland, Eugene and Salem (far far left liberal) that chokes the life out of the state.

Quinn, Texas did used to be Democrat. Of course, that was back in the day of the "southern democrats." Things have certainly changed in the democratic party!
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 10:04 AM on Oct. 27, 2009