Why do people pull things out of your post that aren't even there?

The cat jumped over the moon.

Simply, the cat jumped over the f**king moon. I didn't say he did it on a friday night while leaving his kids home alone or jumped over the moon twice and the sun 3 times and shit pennies.

I don't see why some people on here (mostly ANONS) pull shit out of their ass that isn't even there and make a big deal out of it or become judgmental, over things that weren't even SAID.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:18 AM on Oct. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• OP? I agree with what you are saying. This post the other day was a woman frustrated with the health care situation and other posters were jumping on her saying she hates Obama because he's black. She didn't even mention black or Obama. She was just venting her frustration, but no matter how she tried to say that.. they would NOT get off it.
    It's also irritating when you include a link to a quote or an article you are referring to and people still go on about how there's "no proof.".. Good gosh people I JUST GAVE IT TO YOU! Grr!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:26 AM on Oct. 27, 2009

• Human nature
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:25 AM on Oct. 27, 2009

• i wonder that like every day. i seriously do not know where they pull this stuff from. we have a lot of magicians on this website, apparently
    sammybear71

Answer by sammybear71 at 12:18 PM on Oct. 27, 2009