Do girls like Video Games?

My niece who is 13 years old is having her Birthday and I was wondering what video game is popular right know. Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:28 AM on Oct. 27, 2009 in Teens (13-17)

• i loved & still love video games. For s girl, i was quite the video game head. Now that i'm a mom, i don't have as much time. And i have old game systems. I have a gamecube & a playstation 2..haha, so i don't know what games she will need for what system.

What are some games that she already likes? And what system does she have, i could at least give some suggestions. I really liked role playing games. The New Final Fantasy is supposed to be awesome, i think it's for WII & playstation 3?
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:32 AM on Oct. 27, 2009

• And what system does she have,

X-box
    I don't know about the games she would like. OP
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:36 AM on Oct. 27, 2009

• Yep... They love the Hannah Montana guitar hero or sing along... Or any thing that looks colorful and cute like tak Mario with princess... I bought karaoke for the girls and they was out of our hair the whole birthday party... Lol... the twins parents even turned it into a slumber party cause they were having so much fun with no troubles ... A free night for me to do what I need to do lol
    christinkie

Answer by christinkie at 9:37 AM on Oct. 27, 2009

• samuraichica

Wow! your kids must adore you. I have no idea about video games and consoles. Thanks for the info. OP
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:37 AM on Oct. 27, 2009

• christinkie, thanks op
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:38 AM on Oct. 27, 2009

• I think the karaoke idea is a great one! I never liked video games, but I love those sing along games! I also love to play the Wii
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 9:38 AM on Oct. 27, 2009

• You know it's best to go to a game store you can view all games for girls, there's lots to choose from. Girls like video games and there's sooooo many to choose from these days.
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 9:49 AM on Oct. 27, 2009

• they have dance video games and sing along video games, those are good for teens. my 17 year old loves to sing and dance!
    dons_doll

Answer by dons_doll at 9:59 AM on Oct. 27, 2009