My Soon-To-Be-Ex...

is making my life MISERABLE! I did nothing wrong in our marriage, he's wanted out since almost day 1 but waited until we were married FOUR 1/2 YEARS and until we had a 2 1/2 year old to decide he's done and kicked us out!

I had NO idea anything was wrong until I told him we need to talk and then the next thing I know I'm moving out and filing for divorce! He is SO hurtful to me and is making everything miserable! I don't know if I really have a question here just need to VENT BIG TIME!

EBeauty03

Asked by EBeauty03 at 9:51 AM on Oct. 27, 2009 in Relationships

• Sorry about the divorce. Things will get better and you have the most important part from the marriage, your child.
    My3Ez

Answer by My3Ez at 10:03 AM on Oct. 27, 2009

• Wow what a guy....Maybe he just wanted you all to himself and couldn't handle the responsibility of a family. GL in the future!
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 10:03 AM on Oct. 27, 2009

• To make your life easier, try not to be around him. So you don't have to deal with his ass. If you have to talk to him make it brief and only about the child. If he tries to change the subject. Tell hm you will only talk to him about your child.  If you can, you could get a family member to be a go between. So you do not need to ever see him.

Answer by louise2 at 10:04 AM on Oct. 27, 2009

• I'm so sorry you're going through this. The best thing for you to do is not to let him know you're upset. He will just get pleasure out of it. You can do it on your own, you probably have been anyway except financially. Show your baby you're strong and can stand on your own feet. And remember we are all here to help you get through, so vent on!! It's good to get it off your chest!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:05 AM on Oct. 27, 2009

• Here's a tip I wish people shared with me... you will never get rid of him. You might have divorce papers one day (after way too much time and money and at the cost of your sanity) but for the rest of your life, he will be there. Your child has yet to go to school - there are concerts, awards, sports; grow up and have big life events - birthdays, driver's license, prom, marriage, babies...; and so on. My point is, set very clear rules you can live with in the future. It is costly and time consuming to make modifications. Consider future school schedules, future siblings birthdays and so on. Good luck! I've learned a lot so contact me if you want to bounce ideas off.
    ny_momof3

Answer by ny_momof3 at 11:08 AM on Oct. 27, 2009