Do you keep prayer lists?

I have as mall notebook with name in it and reasons for prayer. I have some names form CM. I know that sounds a little off but I believe in the pray of prayer and jesis.

mamamatilda

Asked by mamamatilda at 10:29 AM on Oct. 27, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Well as amuslim we are to make what we call dua (supplication) for ourselves our families,other muslims and those who requests of us. I don't write anything down but i do have a list in my head of the things i make supplication for. My prayers are solely for Alla as part of my worship to him and for my own salvation
    Aasiyah

Answer by Aasiyah at 10:33 AM on Oct. 27, 2009

• my mom keeps a little prayer book, i like to read it every once in a while.
    necro1134

Answer by necro1134 at 10:33 AM on Oct. 27, 2009

• lol necro.

...I do not keep a prayer book. It's not like i have a whole lot of people to pray for. There's no need for me to pray for others' souls.
    But there is one person that i pray for daily and usually several times through out the day too. If i new others like her, i suppose i would have to make a prayer list.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 2:27 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• Not usually but I have. What's weird about it? It keeps a record of what was prayed and what happened then...yes/no/or wait.
    happi-ladi

Answer by happi-ladi at 6:51 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• His name is Jesus, not Jesis.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:49 AM on Oct. 29, 2009